CRA Liaison Service Seminar - Helping Canadian businesses start off on the right foot”
- The Liaison Officer Initiative is a voluntary program that is designed to help small businesses get their tax affairs right from the start.
- What will covered in the seminar:
- Provide information on the CRA’s services
- Explain common tax errors
- Explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Date: Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Time: 7:30am registration; 8:00am – 10:00am seminar
- Location: Milton Sports Centre – Optimist Room - 605 Santa Maria Blvd, Milton, ON L9T 6J5
- Enter from the south side parking lot through the entrance doors on the far right by the pool.
- Cost to attend: $20.00
- Breakfast and coffee/tea/water will be provided.
- Attendance limit: set to 40 with a wait list.